كيفية تصميم شعار BMW
type text on various paths.
1)- In Photoshop CS5, open a new document with the following dimensions:
2) Open a new layer. Draw a circle using the Elliptical Marquee Tool. Fill the circle with 50% gray.
3) Go to Select > Modify > Contract. Change the Contract By: to 5px, and click OK. Press Delete on your keyboard. This leaves you with a ring. Do not deselect the selection.
4) Go to Filter > Noise > Add Noise. Amount:0.10%
5) Right-click the selection and choose Deselect.
6) Use the Dodge Tool with the following settings and apply it on the ring until your image looks like the second image below
7) Select the Elliptical Marquee Tool and right-click inside the ring and choose Reselect. This brings back the previous selection.
8) Open a new layer. Fill the selection with #191c1f. Now deselect the selection.
9) Draw a new circle using the Elliptical Marquee Tool as shown below and press the Delete key. Do not deselect this selection.
10) Open Layer style for the current layer and make the following changes:
Your image should look like this by now:
11) Open a new layer. Fill the selection with 50% gray. Do not deselect the selection.
12) Go to Select > Modify > Contract, apply the following changes and click OK:
13) Press the Delete key. Use the Dodge Tool on the third ring that you have created. For this, you will have to use the same method that you made use of from Step 5 to Step 7.
14) Add noise to the selection just as in Step 4 with the same settings. Your image should look like this by now:
15) Deselect the current selection.
16) Open a new layer and draw another circle using the Elliptical Marquee Tool. This circle should be placed right on the inner edge of the black ring that you created in Step 9.
17) Right-click the selection and choose Stroke Path, with the settings shown below:
18) Open a new layer. Draw another circle and make sure that the circumference of this circle lies on the inner edge of the innermost ring. Fill this selection with White. This step should not bring in any visible changes in your image.
19) Using the Rectangular Marquee Tool draw the selection as shown below:
20) Press the Delete key. This leaves you with a quarter of the white circle that you created in Step 18.
21) Select the Burn Tool and apply the following settings:
22) Using the Burn Tool apply a reasonable shining effect on the arc of the circle that you are left with.
23) Open Layer style for the current layer and make the following changes:
24) Duplicate this layer (CTRL+J).
25) Go to Edit > Transform > Rotate 180°.
Now move this layer to position it according to the Final Image.
26) Merge both these layers.
27) Now duplicate this layer (CTRL+J). From the Layer style menu change the Color Overlay to #4dabdf.
28) Press CTRL+T and rotate this layer and position according to the Final Image.
29) Open a new layer. Using the Pen Tool draw on the image to make the four quarters of the circle obvious:
30) Open Layer style and make the following changes:
31) Using the Ellipse Tool, draw a circular path inside the logo and then using the Text Tool, use that path to write “BMW”.
32). Double click on the text layer.
Make the following changes:
That’s it, babe.